Specifically designed to work with your final semester curriculum, this program will facilitate your entry into the nursing profession.
If selected, you will:
- Participate in this PAID hospital internship program while completing your BSN degree at UTEP
- Receive placement in your interested area of employment at Del Sol Medical Center upon successful completion of this program
- Partner with the only hospital in El Paso recognized by the Joint Commission in achieving excellence in quality performance.
Information Session for entering 8th semester nursing students
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
UTEP SON, RM 206
(Lunch will be served)
Deadline to submit applications is July 16, 2012 to Del Sol Medical Center Nursing Administration. The following will be required to apply:
- Completed application (provided during the Information Session on July 11).
- Unofficial Transcript of school records
- Letter of interest indicating strengths and weaknesses as a student nurse, a statement of commitment to the Nursing Profession, and a brief statement indicating why the applicant should be selected as a program participant.
- Applicants will be scheduled for a panel interview the week of July 16, 2012.
For questions, please call Monica Peralta at 915-595-9295.