Myrna Anchondo, MBA
Welcome! The Office of Student Affairs for the School of Nursing (SON)
Sincerely, Myrna Anchondo, Assistant Dean.
UG Academic Advisor
UG Academic Advisor
|Floriza Lantican, RMA
Services and Support Systems:
- Recruiting activities for all Nursing options
- Managing and processing of applicant documents
- Coordinating and conducting orientation for new students accepted to the Nursing Program
- Planning commencement and pre-commencement activities
- Providing academic advisors (face-to-face, telephone, or electronic advising—M-F, 8-5)
- Pre-admission tracking and information
- Providing degree plans and progression information
- Clearing and certifying all students for graduation
Program & Pre Nursing Course Applications (links will be active ONLY during the application windows)
Applications for the Pre-Nursing courses and the Traditional Option must be completed online here:
Three Application Windows
Pre-Nursing Courses and Traditional BSN Option
- To apply for the Fall term
- January 2nd – February 15th
TEAS must be completed with minimum score (58.7%) by May 31st
- To apply for the Spring term
- August 1st—September 15th
TEAS must be completed with minimum score (58.7%) by October 31st
- To apply for the Summer term
- November 1st—December 1st
TEAS must be completed with minimum score (58.7%) by March 1st
Fast-Track Option (MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree to apply)
- February 1 – March 1 (for the following Summer cohort)
- Applications will be posted in Facebook and our website: http://nursing.utep.edu/applications
- We will not accept any applications after the deadline.
- Students selected to the Traditional or Fast Track options MUST attend the Mandatory Orientations which are scheduled 3-14 days prior to the start of classes. Failure to attend the orientation will result in the forfeit of your seat in the class.
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.
Scholarships for Nursing
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.