This degree is designed to prepare nurses to advance in management and administration roles.
- Courses online with live faculty and peer interaction
- Personalized advisement
- Expert faculty
- Full time completion in 18 months
- Current registered nurse license in good standing in state or country where clinical or practicum coursework is completed
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or equivalent education at a foreign institution
- Complete application to Graduate School
- Additional requirements
Important Information Regarding NSM Concentration Admission Date
The next cohort in the NSM concentration will be admitted in fall 2013.
Applicant review for admission to the NSM concentration will begin in early spring 2012.
Applicants who have already submitted an application will be considered for admission in the fall 2013 cohort.